EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Dragon Awards, SLC FanX and new box sets!


As I get ready to start writing for today, I wanted to spread the word about the Dragon Awards. These are great because they are people's choice awards. As fans, you can sign up and vote for your favorite Sci-fi and Fantasy books, movies, and games. Definitely be sure to check it out! This is only the second year these awards have been offered, and they are given out during Dragon Con, which I haven't gotten out to yet, but is definitely on my list of places/events to see in the near future.

You can see more info about the Dragon Awards here.

Also, speaking of conventions, I will be attending SLC FanX in March, so stay tuned for more details about that. I absolutely loved meeting people at Comic Con last year, and I look forward to chatting with you all again at upcoming events.

The other fun news I wanted to share with you is that my publisher has put out several kindle box sets. Overall, a boxed set tends to save a little bit of money as opposed to buying each book individually, which is always a plus. If you haven't completed one of these series, then definitely check these out, and if you have, then pass the word along to others who might enjoy a fun fantasy adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment