EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Starting off the New Year right... plus a little surprise coming in 2017!


Well, the good news is that I have already worked off 4.4 pounds of holiday treats. The bad news is that I barely have a month before my next powerlifting meet and I have about 8 more pounds to drop...

On a positive note, I have been hitting the gym strong, continuing from my trend last year. Today I mashed out 3 sets of 495 on the squats for doubles with pauses at the top, so that definitely has me feeling good. However... this is a writing blog, so if you want to see more of what I do in the gym, then be sure to check out my other blog here, which focuses solely on the gym...

But now let's talk about my writing. I am super excited for Flight of the Krilo to come out. It was a lot of fun playing with the characters in this one and exploring a new era in Terramyr's chronology.



In two months, the third book in the Haymaker Adventures series will come out, which is also a lot of fun, as the brothers dive deeper into Tanglewood Forest and uncover the mysteries there.



I have several other projects forthcoming. The Sorceress of Aspenwood trilogy is currently under production for audio book versions, and so far I have to say that I love the narrator's voice. I'll post a clip as soon as I have the polished audio back from the first one. I also have several other writing projects coming up like the sequel to Fur Trader, and another Dragons of Kendualdern novel...





But if you wanted to know what I am most excited about... I have to say that I am ecstatic to announce that Erik Lokton is coming back in an all new adventure. I can't give too much away here, but I will say that he will be going outside of the Middle Kingdom, and he will encounter new struggles that he has never seen before... If you liked The Dragon's Champion series, then hopefully this gives you something to look forward to in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment