EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Dragon's Champion book trailer


  So I have been working on a lot of projects lately, but one that I am really excited about is a new Erik Lokton project. It is certainly a lot of fun to work with Erik as a character again and try to push him into new situations. In the meantime, Dragon Scale Publishing and 5395 Media have collaborated together on a book trailer for the book that started it all, The Dragon's Champion. Throughout 2016 all six of the books in The Dragon's Champion series were published in audio format, and now we are working on some fun trailers.

Check it out and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment