EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Thursday, May 17, 2018

Super cool World of Terramyr merch announcement!



I have something super fun to announce. It isn't a new book, but it is a new way to show your pride for your favorite Terramyr book!

There are phone cases, pillows, t-shirts, hoodies, posters, and more for any fan to show some love!

Check out these fun examples:




Click here to check out Dimwater's two-sided house pillow.








Click here to check out the book tote!


Like mugs? Click here!
Excited for the next Haymaker adventure? Click here to show it!
Check out these fun t-shirts!
And so many more! Take a look through the selection. And be sure to check back tomorrow as well as new items will be announced all throughout the weekend.

Click here to check it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment