EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Fun stuff for The Netherworld Gate fans




Here's another surprise for May -- Kelden and Yeoj are back in their own adventures.

If you read Winter's Ghost or the short series The Lost Heir then you are already familiar with this first volume as it blends the two together to begin the saga.

If you haven't read either Winter's Ghost or the short series while it was on my blog, then be ready to have some fun! The Ghosts of Kobhir is going to follow our two heroes as they continue to plot, scheme, and claw their way through whatever (or whoever) stands in the way of reclaiming their city. I guarantee you won't want to miss this action-packed novella, or the sequels to come.

Additionally, I am currently working on a novella prequel just for Talon -- so if you wanted to know a bit more about the deadly assassin before the events chronicled in Son of the Dragon, you will have your wish fulfilled very soon!



Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment