EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Crystal Spire -- the next chapter in Erik Lokton's adventures...

Today The Crystal Spire went up for pre-order. It has been almost a year since the last Erik Lokton book came out, so I hope it meets reader expectations. There are going to be a few fun twists in this one that I think will be exciting for long time fans that have read more than just this one series too.

It's been a crazy year with moving up release schedules and slotting in all of these releases, but it has been very rewarding to hear some good feedback on the stories that people have been waiting for. With Crystal Spire, I wanted to do something a bit special for the fans, and have the pre-order set to a low $0.99. After the book's launch date, it will go back up to full price at $2.99, so if you're thinking about grabbing it, I'd suggest snagging it now.

Click here to pre-order.

No comments:

Post a Comment