EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, June 13, 2018

AIKUR'S WAR!!!!

I know I always say that my books are fun, but this one really is! :) I have been waiting for it to come out for a long time, and now that it is I am super excited for it. In this tale you won't just get the action that you love in my books, but you will get to know a race of people that hasn't been explored very much in my previous works, and you will get to go into places that haven't been explored very much either.

If you like the lore that is building up on Terramyr, then you can't miss Aikur's War -- it isn't just an easter egg hauled around in book form by a warlock in The Dragon's Champion series, it's a full novel in its own right, with characters you will both love and hate. So grab your copy today!

Click here to snag your copy or take a sneak peek inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment