EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wren and the Ravens is out now!

I have been working with author Eric Buffington on this project for a while now and I am super excited about it. If you haven't seen Eric's work before, then definitely check out The Troven -- it's an amazing fantasy adventure that spent 50 consecutive weeks in the top 100 of its category upon release. (I'll link to it at the bottom.)

If you have read Eric's work, then you already know how fun it can be. Now, imagine there is a group of five teens running away from their home town only to wind up smack dab in the middle of a ruthless assassin's plot and fouling things up -- because that is what kicks this adventure off. A good amount of action sprinkled with some fun humor is bound to give you a good time.

Check out Wren and the Ravens! You won't be disappointed.




Click here to preview Wren and the Ravens


 And if you are new to Buffington, then take a look at The Troven as well.

Click here to preview The Troven

No comments:

Post a Comment