EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Friday, June 23, 2017

Sold my home and working out of my car...

Okay so not really entirely out of my car. We have some camping trips planned and then we have some relatives that will put up with us for a bit while we wait to close on our next home, but I thought the title would be funny.

In any case, I am working on edits for The Crystal Spire, the sequel to Dark Sahale, and I am having a ton of fun. I know I said that last time, but in The Crystal Spire I get to play around with Allun'Rha, and he is an interesting character. A bit mischievous, somewhat tainted by Nagar's blight... and perhaps a bit hardened by the harsh reality of what he has seen and done over the last several centuries of his life. Putting that up against Erik is a fun, intriguing task, as they have somewhat similar experiences, but are approaching life from slightly different angles.

If you haven't taken a look at Dark Sahale yet, be sure to click on the link below. If you enjoyed The Dragon's Champion series, then this should be a fun ride for you!

Click here to preview Dark Sahale

In other news, I am happy to announce that I will be at SLC Comic Con Sept. 21-23. I had a tremendous amount of fun last year, and am looking forward to meeting with a bunch of you again this year! I don't have a booth announcement yet, but once I know my location I will be sure to let you know! Until then, hope everyone has a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment