EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Prepping for a book blast

Three of my books have been picked up for a book blast. Take a peek at the details if you are interested, there are some other Dragon Scale authors participating as well so it should be fun.

https://www.2tigersllc.com/book-blast/

http://bit.ly/2qUVl42 #kindle #qotd #bookblogger #BookBlast2TigersLLC #read #bookworm #RT #bibliophile #booklover #amreading

In the meantime, Dark Sahale has received some good feedback so far. It's hit the top 10 in the U.S. and top 3 in the U.K. so hopefully that means people are enjoying it. (I'm always nervous until a few reviews roll in... so help me assuage my anxiousness by sending in your thoughts and posting nice reviews on amazon... or just let me suffer, never knowing whether you enjoyed it or not...)

No comments:

Post a Comment