EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, June 14, 2017

200 Free copies up for grabs! (Dragon's Champion and DOK: Ascension)

I have taken two of my earlier works and entered them into a contest of sorts. As part of the contest, one hundred copies of each book will be available for download on a first-come-first-served basis. If you haven't read these two books yet, now is your chance to not only read them, but also leave valuable feedback for me that will help shape my future writing efforts.

If you want to check out The Dragon's Champion for free, click here.






If you want to read DOK: Ascension, then click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment