EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Best Cover Nomination


  Today and yesterday I have spent some time going through a first listen of the audio book for Dimwater's Dragon. I have to say that I am loving it so far! Unlike the other audio books, this one is being produced by a company in the U.K., and I am very pleased with how the narrator reads and voices each of the characters. It has been a lot of fun to listen to. It should be available soon, so I will keep you all posted.

  In the meantime, I got a fun little bit of news today letting me know that I have been included in a best cover contest- or more accurately, Flight of the Krilo has been entered into a best cover contest.
You can click on the link here to go and see the other covers and cast your vote if you like. Apparently it's a bit like March madness with book covers paired off into brackets. Those books with the most votes advance onto the remaining rounds until a "champion" of sorts emerges. Not sure if I will win or not, but it's exciting nevertheless.



No comments:

Post a Comment