EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Monday, March 13, 2017

FanX and a small teaser...


So excited to go to FanX in a couple days!

I will be hanging out at Booth Burgundy 26 pretty much the whole time both days (though I will be stepping out for a couple of quick meetings and things like that). Come by and get your books autographed, or just chat for a bit. I absolutely loved meeting everyone at last year's Comic Con.

If you haven't grabbed a ticket to FanX yet, I would HIGHLY recommend you do so. The event is always fun to be a part of.

Oh... and did I say something about a teaser?


Well then, let's see who recognizes the characters on this image....


No comments:

Post a Comment