EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Friday, December 16, 2016

The Dragon's Champion series now available as audio books!


Today the sixth and final book in the Dragon's Champion series comes out on Audio book, thus making the entire series available in that format. It has been a long time in the works, but I am happy to finally be able to provide this version, as it is fun to listen to!

Also, just as a teaser, The Sorceress of Aspenwood series is also going to be made into an audio book set.


Keep your eyes peeled for the releases coming in 2017!


For anyone who missed the other audio books in the Dragon's Champion series, here they are in order, just click on an image for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment