EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!


I knew today would start out well when my kids slept in past 7 a.m. There hadn't been any snow here the day before, but sometime over the night a nice blanket of white dropped down to cover the neighborhood as well.

The kids were all excited to see their new gifts, and to give gifts to each other. I was excited about new sweat pants and a sweatshirt. One might say expectations lower as you grow older, but honestly- these are the most comfy lounging clothes. Add in a cup of cocoa and a bunch of happy kids playing together at my feet and it makes for the perfect Christmas.

I hope all of you are surrounded by loved ones. I wish for you to have a Merry Christmas, and a very happy, blessed, New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment