EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Need a last minute gift?

So... if you are like me and still need a few last minute gifts, I have you covered!

The kindle version of The Tomni'Tai Scroll is on sale for a limited time for $0.99! Grab it for a quick gift (or for yourself, nothing wrong with giving yourself something right?) Also, there will be a few super last minute sales coming up throughout this week. I'll keep you updated!

Merry Christmas!


Click here or on the picture to order your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment