EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Monday, September 12, 2016

Who said writers only sit behind desks?

Over this last weekend I had a ton of fun. I have been training for the last nine months in my gym at home, and I suited up for the USPA Rocky Mountain Regional Championship this last Saturday, Sept. 10th.

I took first in the 275lb Classic Raw Category (which means no special bench shirts or squat or deadlift suits- but you can use knee wraps on the squats) and it was a blast. Here are just a couple videos and a photo for fun.

It wasn't my all time personal best lifts- but still respectable for a first time I think. Got 496 on the squat and 518 on the deadlift.

No video for the bench :( Although I only did 341 anyway, so that wouldn't be so impressive.

To follow my powerlifting pursuits, be sure to check out www.steeldads.blogspot.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment