EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My first illustrated Children's book: The Moon Dragon!

I am so happy to announce that the electronic version of The Moon Dragon is available now on Amazon. This tale has waited a long time to find just the right art work, and I think Joshua Allen did an excellent job with this story. 

Like the other books I write, this tale takes place on Terramyr, which is kind of fun for me. However, I actually wrote this story for my son, and it holds a special place in my heart. Aiden has always had a great imagination, but when he was about two years old, we tried to tell him about the "man" in the moon. It was a great, clear night with a bright full moon, the kind that seems to loom larger in the night than it should, and we thought he would laugh at the idea.

Well, Aiden wasn't convinced. He kept saying, no, there is no man. That's a dragon! Then he would make roaring sounds. This went on for quite some time until finally he had us convinced that he was right. Thus, the Moon Dragon was born. 

I hope you enjoy reading this story, and sharing it with other kids.


Cover Image

No comments:

Post a Comment