EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Monday, September 5, 2016

SLC Comic Con 2016 Recap!

SLC Comic Con was a blast! Got to meet a few fans, and I was able to snag a picture with Lou Ferrigno and Larry Correia.

To top it all off, Brothers Haymaker has busted into the Top 10 in Canada for Sword & Sorcery books! (It's also in the Top 100 in the U.K. and has popped in and out of the Top 100 in the U.S.)

Here are a few pictures to share!
My son and I got to snag a moment with Lou Ferrigno!!!

Seriously, these are my two favorite costumes from SLC Comic Con 2016!

Hoods on and ready for action!


Me and Larry Correia, a great author and all around nice guy! I just started reading Son of the Black Sword, and I would definitely recommend you check it out! (It just won the Dragon Award!)

Ryan got to meet Spider Man!

Apparently, she is NOT Mystique...

Met Levi on Saturday-- Always great to meet a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment