EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Return of the Dragon updates available for those who need them

I must apologize, as it appears that despite my best efforts, some incomplete versions of the e-book were sent out by Amazon. Normally, they do a great job so overall I don't have any real complaints, but it appears that many who pre-ordered Return of the Dragon, got an incomplete version. This should only affect some of the pre-ordered copies, and not any copies purchased on or after October 5th.

To explain, I should say that just before the book was originally due, my infant son was admitted into the hospital after a serious accident wherein his legs were severely burned. He is on the mend now, although it is still unclear whether he may need surgery to help his skin heal, but for several weeks my family was entirely consumed with helping him and trying to take care of the otehr children at the same time. There was no way for me to finish the edits in the last half of the manuscript on time.

For this reason, I cut the book off at chapter 15, keeping those chapters that needed further revision back, with a short note as a placeholder. I had the understanding that as long as I got the updates and edits finished and turned in before October 2nd, then every reader would get the completed book. Unfortunately, although I was able to finish the edits by October 1st, it has come to my attention that many of the pre-ordered copies released are not the final version.

The good news is, there is an easy fix. For any of you who have the incomplete version, please use one of the below contact methods to request the updated version. (I am speaking with them to push the updates automatically to each reader, but they are reluctant to do so.)

Again, please accept my apologies.

Here is the excerpt from Amazon:

Customers would still be able to call our support team through the 
below numbers to have the revised content sent to their Kindle library 
irrespective of the changes made.
                                   
                                                                        
                                                                    
Customers
 or readers can contact our Kindle Customer service through the phone 
number listed below to request the updated content:
 
www.amazon.com/clicktocall
 
www.amazon.com/clicktochat
 
OR
 
U.S. and Canada: 1-866-216-1072
 
International: 1-206-266-2992
 
We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment