EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jonathan Haymaker now available for pre-order

I am pleased to announce that a new fantasy novel is available for pre-order now.

"Jonathan Haymaker" is not your typical farm-boy-turned-hero story either- Jonathan isn't out trying to save the world. While an unprecedentedly gigantic horde of trolls invades from the Murkle Quags, cowering the local armies and routing even the strongest of human champions, Jonathan's singular aim is to rescue his brother and bring him home again. Be sure to check it out. The e-book will be released in December.

Click here to reserve your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment