EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Saturday, October 24, 2015

Book Giveaway!!!


As promised, here are the details of the giveaway! It's simple. There are five (5) autographed copies itching to fly from my office bookshelf to your hands. You can choose either one copy of Dimwater's Dragon, or one copy of Jonathan Haymaker if you are selected as a winner.

What do you have to do?

Follow me on twitter and tweet your favorite character, and why you like them, from any of my books. My handle is @Author_SamFerg

You can pick any character from The Dragon's Champion series, The Netherworld Gate series, The Dragons of Kendualdern: Ascension, or even pick out of the short story anthology Tales from Terramyr.

Once you tweet who you like and why, your name is entered into a drawing that will be held on December 24th. That's it. It's that simple. No essays, no purchases, and no postage payment necessary. Just tweet to me who your favorite character is and why, and your Twitter handle will be entered into the drawing.

On December 24th (sometime before my kids beg me to let them open presents early) the five winners will be announced on Twitter. They will then get a direct message from me with the next steps to send me the name they want it made out to, the address to send it to, and they can specify which book they wish to receive.

Want bonus chances? Get your twitter followers to retweet your tweet. For each retweet Twitter logs on your original tweet, you will get an additional ticket in the drawing.



*Only one book per winner. Even if you have a bazillion tickets, your name can only be drawn once and therefore, you can only get one book. I want five actual people to get books :)  (Though I suppose it is possible to have multiple Twitter accounts and thereby foil and trick me into giving you both books... you will then just have to live with the shame of having two books instead of one...)

*This is a Twitter exclusive drawing. The only way to enter is to Tweet @Author_SamFerg. Even if you send me cookies, or smiley face stickers, I can only accept a proper entry via Twitter.

*All Tweets and retweets must be logged before 11:59 pm (MST) on December 23rd to be eligible for the drawing. The 5 winners will be announced on December 24th, 2015.

Best of luck, and I look forward to seeing which characters you all like :)



No comments:

Post a Comment