EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Son of the Dragon is out today!

    Catch me on Bookbub; Amazon; Facebook; or Goodreads


 
Good morning!

          Today is going to be a very fun day for me as it is the release date for Son of the Dragon. It's 820 pages of awesome action. If you like anti-heroes and assassins, then this one is for you. There is also an all-star cast of heroes, rogues, and everything in between to keep up your interests! Plus... for those of you that have read The Dragon's Champion series, you are going to see Jaleal make an appearance here. You won't want to miss the dragon-slaying gnome take on the baddies in this book!
          Let's show Son of the Dragon some love. Snag a copy now if you haven't already, and pass it around to friends and family who would enjoy a good adventure!

 
          Also, check out these fun box sets from some amazing authors!





Until next time, keep smiling, keep reading... and make sure to take a big bite out of life. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment