EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Friday, April 8, 2016

Working on some very cool projects!


  2016 is shaping up to be an incredible year so far. I am back in the gym hitting the weights harder than I have in years. I have a bit more of that stubborn fat to burn off, but I don't know many writers who can Squat 505, Bench 335, and Deadlift 505. Not world record numbers, but certainly better than when I started in January.

  But, there are also a lot of writing projects that I am super thrilled to be a part of.

  I just released Wealth of Kings, a story about Al taking over as King of Roegudok Hall after finishing his adventures with Erik Lokton in The Dragon's Champion series. However, we aren't done with the dwarves yet. I just got word that we are green-lighting a comic series about the dwarves of Roegudok Hall. It will be set in the founding years of the kingdom, and promises to be a lot of fun. I will keep you updated with that as the comic progresses.

  Also, we are set to finish all six of the audio books for the Dragon's Champion series. (The first one is already out. Catch a preview of it here!)

  And, of course there are more books on the way!

  Check out The Fur Trader, available now for pre-order on kindle.



And there are still more surprises coming.

Dimwater is coming back in her sequel to Dimwater's Dragon.

And...

Jonathan Haymaker is making a comeback in an all new adventure!

More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment