EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Thursday, April 14, 2016

Jonathan Haymaker Audio book

  I am very excited to announce that we are in the beginning stages of producing an audio book for Jonathan Haymaker. Dragon Scale Publishing is working with ACX to screen auditions right now for narrators.

  In addition to the royalty share agreement offered by Dragon Scale for the audio book production, ACX is paying $100 per finished hour as well to the producer. Given the fact that the audio book is estimated at 9 hours, that is approximately a $900 bonus on top of the royalty share!

  If you happen to know anyone who does voice work, click here to be taken to the audition information on ACX.

  This should be fun!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment