EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The King's Ring is available now!

The second book in The Netherworld Gate series is out now. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Click here to check out The King's Ring.

 I did put in a few Easter eggs and I am curious to see how people will respond to them. :)


Talon left a wide trail of blood in his wake as he hunted down the Tomni'Tai Scroll. Now, armed with a magical sword fashioned from one of the Ancients themselves, he is ready to pursue the next item on his list; The King's Ring. Once he attains it, he will have two of the three relics he needs to unleash an ancient army from the Netherworld Gate. Then he will turn his wrath to Basei, the demigod of battle.

Yet, still there is hope. Jahre, the elf sage of Selemet Isle has opened the possibility for Talon to use his powers for the good of Terramyr. Will the heroes succeed in persuading Talon away from his course of destruction, or will they be forced to rise against him?

No comments:

Post a Comment