EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New Book, New Series

So, I just got some concept art back from the artist for a new book, and things are progressing right along.  The new novel is called The Tomni'Tai Scroll.  I won't go into too many details now, but we are shooting for a late September launch.  I'll be sure to put up a "teaser" and likely a first chapter or two.

As for the sequel to The Dragon's Champion, I have received several inquiries asking me to move up its release date.  I can't promise that it will be out before Spring 2014, there are many cogs involved in the machine... but I will see what can be done.  Either way, I will post updates as things progress --stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment