EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Book giveaways, sales, and other highlights :)

Who doesn't like to expand their reading list for summer (or any other time for that matter)

I've teamed up with several other authors to offer what I think is a pretty cool book collection. Check out the themes below then have a peek and see what each group has to offer-- you just might find a new favorite! 😁

Click on the banners below to check out each promo group:







Or if you'd rather group your promos by subject or type, then check these out!






No comments:

Post a Comment