EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Saturday, July 3, 2021

New launch updates

 

Hi everyone!
 
Dimwater's Devotion officially has four episodes scheduled for Kindle Vella (launching later this month) with several more getting uploaded this weekend. It's shaping up to be quite fun :)
 
Also, I'm trying something a little new in the hopes of increasing engagement, and also releasing more stories/content.
 
If you have a moment, can you take a look at my new Patreon page and answer the poll (link here: Patreon pre-launch poll)
 
Also, if you have any other feedback regarding the tiers, rewards, etc., feel free to leave a comment here. The goal is to make this as enjoyable as possible for everyone and help produce content faster. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment