EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Friday, January 4, 2019

Start the New Year with a Free book!


   


Good morning and Happy New Year!

I hope 2019 is filled with happiness, success, and a few good books for you. To that end, allow me to suggest snagging Dimwater's Dragon today for free.









Also, for those of you who enjoy this book -- you will be happy to hear that I am nearly ready to unveil the cover for the next Dimwater book. :)






Happy reading!
--Sam
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment