EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The kickstarter project for Dominion's hardcover print run has started!

I am so excited to announce this that I have got more wiggles than a three-year-old hopped up on a load of candy ... and I know this because my three year old is currently chowing down and going a bit wild...

The official Kickstarter launch is Friday, but I am doing a soft launch just for people who subscribe to my blog and FB pages. I won't go into a ton of detail, you can see all the prizes for yourself by clicking the link below. Then, please share on your social media sites and let's get Dominion ready to launch in a BIG way!

Click here for the Kickstarter Page


No comments:

Post a Comment