EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Monday, July 31, 2017

Free copies of Flight of the Krilo available for a limited time


So, while I have some plumbers down in the basement using a jackhammer to put in a couple new bathrooms, I thought I would take a minute and let you all know that the kindle version of Flight of the Krilo is free for a limited time. If you haven't read this story, check it out! It's a fun romp of an adventure that also lays open a bit more about a couple of the more obscure races on Terramyr.










Also, keep your eye out a little later this week, as I am going to participate in a giveaway of some signed copied of The Moon Dragon, an illustrated children's story that is set on Terramyr. If you haven't seen that either, you should definitely check it out, the illustrations are wonderful! I would also say that my kids love the book... but frankly they are a bit biased ;)




In other news, I am just waiting for the final, polished up cover to come in so I can reveal the project I have been working on most recently. The sketches have been pretty cool so far, so it should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment