EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Saturday, April 22, 2017

It's Almost here... Erik Lokton returns!


So I have dropped a few hints, and even thrown out a cover a few weeks ago. I am super excited about each of the projects I am working on right now, but I think I am most stoked to be bringing Erik back!

I don't have a release date yet, but I do have the initial cover sketch for the next book. Hope you like it.

Keep checking back as I will put updates and a release date as soon as I have it!


For those of you who haven't read through Erik's previous adventures, be sure to check them out! (Although it isn't necessary if you want to start with Dark Sahale... your choice.)


No comments:

Post a Comment