EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I will be at SLC Comic Con!!


Just a fun note to let you all know that I will be at the Salt Lake City Comic Con from September 1-3. I plan to be there all three days, so come and drop by booth 600 to say hello!

Click here for more information about SLC Comic Con.

It should be a lot of fun. Hope to see you there.

 Also, Erik and the Dragon is now available in Audio Book format! Click here to listen to a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment