EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Dragon's Champion series is going to be Produced in Audio Book Format!


I am very excited to announce that the entire Dragon's Champion series is going to be produced in Audio Book format by Dragon Scale Publishing in 2016. The Dragon's Champion, Book one, should be completed and released by February 2016. Each sequel will then be completed roughly every six weeks after that. If all goes according to schedule, then the series will be completed by September 2016, when Return of the Dragon will hit the audio book shelves on Amazon, iTunes, and Audible.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter for updates on this project's progress.

In the meantime, the e-Book for The Dragon's Champion, Book one has been discounted to .99 cents for a limited time through the Holiday season. Enjoy!

Click here to view the series on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment