EaTD

EaTD

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr

Welcome to Tales from Terramyr! Terramyr is the world I created, and where my books and stories come from. Here you may browse upcoming releases, musings of my sporadic and highly distracted mind, or see what I have been up to lately.

Sign up for email updates, and I will send you a free e-book!

Thanks for your visit!


Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Birthday Present to You

Because this is my birthday week, and because I am trying to expand my readership base, I will be offering two promotional deals for a limited time through Amazon.  The kindle versions of my books The Dragon's Champion and The Tomni'Tai Scroll will each be available for a discounted price of 99 cents!  Please take a moment and check them out- and share with your friends who may enjoy a good read.

.99 promotion for The Dragon's Champion runs from November 5 thru November 11 for Kindle version only

.99 promotion for The Tomni'Tai Scroll runs from November 12 thru November 18 for Kindle version only.

No comments:

Post a Comment